Please continue your studies in America. Good news! The University of Minnesota Scholarships are currently open. This article provides more information about this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
University of Minnesota Fellowship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered to pursue a master’s degree. This scholarship provides full tuition, living expenses, travel and medical insurance.
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is pleased to announce the fourth of its fully-funded Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants pursuing his MDP degree at the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs at the University of Minnesota, USA. I am happy to start the round.
Candidates will be empowered through this program to address the challenges of sustainable development, including prevalence of poverty and population growth, food insecurity and climate change, and climate change management, through an interdisciplinary curriculum. have the skills and knowledge necessary to Non-Commercial Projects and Programs.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to view all the available masters programs
- Program Period: Two years
- December 15: Deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid
- January 15: Deadline for consideration for Humphrey School merit-based aid
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Minnesota Fellowship
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship?
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Choose Your Program: The Graduate School offers offer masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs across two campuses. Which path will you choose?
- Review Application Criteria: Application requirements may vary from program to program. Be sure you have the correct materials, and qualifications.
Contact Your Program of Interest: Programs that require specific materials may not review your application for admission until they receive these materials.
- Check Application Deadlines: To ensure your application is processed efficiently, we strongly recommend that you submit your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline.
- Apply Now: Create an application, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application fee.
To know more about University of Minnesota Fellowship, please visit official website: